Do you want to make tangible contributions in a fast-paced startup? NCS Analytics is a RegTech company providing real-time monitoring to governments and financial institutions regulating cash-intensive businesses. We implement our predictive analytics engine to deliver insights through our SaaS platform, where regulators are armed with the information they need in an easy-to-use format.
We are seeking a skilled technical and project implementation professional to work with new customers onboarding the NCS Platform. The Customer Implementation Specialist will coordinate with new customers to ensure success within the NCS Platform and the NCS data structure.
– Lead customers through effective implementations of the NCS Platform.
– Become an NCS Platform features, data structure, and onboarding expert.
– Understand and execute the technical implementation process while managing project plans, including status, issues, and opportunities.
– Organize and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
– Work with customers to understand and interpret their requirements for internal development teams.
– Identify project risks and mitigation strategies and communicate to the appropriate stakeholders.
– Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for a best-in-class onboarding strategy.
– Foster customer relationships during the implementation phase.
– Support the sales team by managing post-sale project management.
– Manage customer onboarding alongside the Product, Operations, and Customer Success Teams.
– Manage internal strategic and current client projects as timing allows.
– Four years in a similar or comparable role.
– Experience working in a cross-functional environment.
– Strong problem-solving skills.
– Experience in customer-facing roles with business and technical stakeholders.
– Experience gathering requirements and performing system integrations.
– Strong organizational skills
– Ability to build effective and positive relationships with new customers.
– Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
– Experience with analytics or data analysis is a plus.
If you are a talented professional looking to work with a dynamic and growing company, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work on cutting-edge data solutions that make a real difference to businesses.
NCS offers employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, unlimited PTO, 401K packages, and a hybrid work schedule. Office attire is casual, and our atmosphere is more relaxed than the typical corporation.
Salary Range: $70,000-85,000/year, depending on experience.
NCS Analytics was founded in 2015 in Denver, Colorado. We provide regulatory solutions for cash-intensive industries to markets across the country. We pride ourselves on providing clients with insights that empower data-driven decisions. Our team is small but mighty. We all wear multiple hats and work hard to accomplish our goals. We have an exciting, fast-paced environment where we are constantly striving to improve our product and exceed clients’ expectations.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
NCS Analytics is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.